Student Rewards Program
Learn and earn rewards at Kirana Colleges!
To claim your rewards, simply:
1. Attend class
2. Collect stamps
3. Claim your rewards
Important terms and conditions:
1. These are the terms and conditions for participation in the “Student Rewards Program” (Rewards Offer).
2. The Promoter is Kirana Training Pty Ltd RTO ID 52247, ABN 55 141 200 357 of 8 Figtree Drive, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127 (Promoter or Kirana).
3. This promotion is for rewards recoverable by each Eligible Student who has a 100% class attendance rate, submits all required assessments, completes required units or meets any other criteria set out by their classroom teacher and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4. The following definitions apply for the purposes of these terms and conditions:
Sign-In Form means a form enabling an Eligible Student to participate in the Rewards Offer and records their class attendance.
Eligible Student means a person who meets all the requirements of clause 7.
Reward means a gift card or prize that is selected by the state manager.
5. Participation in this Rewards Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Rewards Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer of the Promoter.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions or to extend or cancel the Rewards Offer at any time.
Eligibility and Claims
7. The Rewards Offer is only open to current classroom students enrolled at Kirana Colleges, who:
a. is 18 years old or over;
b. is not a company, business or organisation of any description; and
c. attends 100% of required classes during the promotion period; or
d. submits all outstanding due assessments before the end of the promotion period; or
e. meets any other criteria set out by their classroom teacher/trainer; and
f. is not otherwise ineligible to participate in the Rewards Offer as set out in these Terms and Conditions and in particular clause 10.
9. Eligible Students will receive relevant rewards from their campus trainer.
8. This Rewards Offer is limited to the issue of a maximum of one (1) reward per Eligible Student per promotion period.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable or fraudulent claims will be deemed invalid. It is the Eligible Student’s responsibility to ensure that their details are correct.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any Rewards Offer claims and reject, in its absolute discretion, Rewards Offer claims that do not meet these terms and conditions.
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.