Course Code: BSB51915Diploma of Leadership and Management
Step into a management role with the Diploma of Leadership and Management, and gain practical skills to lead more effectively. This course addresses the multiple challenges faced by managers, will give you an understanding of the leadership process and build your management skills. You will learn how to provide solutions and strategies to work under various business conditions. Pursue a career as a Business Manager, Human Resources Manager or Sales Team Manager.
Learning MethodBlended / Classroom / Distance/Correspondence / Online / Work-based
Duration9 – 12 months.
RTO'sThis course is delivered by Kirana Colleges Registered Training Organisations Collaboration Learning Pty Ltd RTO ID 52247
To attain the BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management, 12 units must be successfully completed comprising of 4 core and 8 elective units.
Upon successful completion of this qualification you may continue your studies and undertake the following:
It is preferred that the students have obtained a minimum of a School Certificate or equivalent. Students will need to be able to access and use a personal computer including internet connection, word processing and spreadsheet processing software, for example MS Word and Excel.
Student Selection Process
Kirana’s student selection process is designed to ensure that you are enrolled in the qualification that best meets your needs.
Kirana’s selection criteria will take into account various factors when deciding upon which students will be offered places in the program including;
- The students’ needs and desired outcomes
- The ability and commitment of the students to complete the course;
- Eligibility requirements listed in the applicable National Training Package;
- Students existing ability in the ACSF core skills, (learning, reading, writing, oral communication and numeracy)
Students not meeting these requirements will be directed to more suitable qualifications or skill development programs.
After completing this course you can pursue a career as a:
- Business Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Sales Team Manager
|Unit Code||Unit Description|
|BSBLDR501||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBMGT517||Manage operational plan|
|BSBLDR502||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBWOR502||Lead and manage team effectiveness|
|Unit Code||Unit Description|
|BSBWHS501||Ensure a safe workplace|
|BSBCUS501||Manage quality customer service|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work|
|BSBMGT516||Facilitate continuous improvement|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBHRM405||Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff|
|BSBMGT502||Manage people performance|
|BSBFIM501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
Let one of our Career Course Advisers help work out the best funding model based on your eligibility.
What Kirana Offers
- Access to industry leading VET Teachers who care about how you progress in the course
- Flexible learning options; study online, in class, blended, by correspondence or at your workplace
- You may be eligible for state and/or federal funding as a loan or a subsidy towards your course
- We have 7 learning campuses nationally for when you want to be inspired by like-minded students & trainers
- Some Kirana qualifications are part of a pathway to university and getting you degree ready