Live Chat

We’re online 24/7. Click the Live Chat prompts and speak to one of our Course and Career Advisors.


    Your Career, Your Way. A Kirana College's qualification gets you started!

  • The information provided in the form below will be kept in accordance with Australian Privacy laws and our Privacy Policy

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Help for international students

Help for international students

Help for international students

Student legal service

If you need legal help, Legal Aid in your state can give you free and confidential legal advice, legal information, and referrals. Anyone can access this service, including international students.

For more information, visit the Legal Aid website in your state:

The Redfern Legal Centre International Student Service in Sydney has a free clinic for international students every Wednesday evening. They can give you advice on:

  • housing problems
  • fines and debts
  • car accidents
  • employment and discrimination
  • family law and domestic violence
  • complaints about colleges or universities.

This service can also talk to you about how these problems affect student visas. Call (02) 9698 7645 to make an appointment. This service is only for international students in NSW.

Student associations

Council of International Students Australia (CISA)

CISA is the student representative organisation for international students studying at tertiary level in Australia.

You can read more about CISA, their events and international student advocacy on the .

Mental health and crisis support services

If you or someone you know is at risk of suicide or self-harm, call Triple Zero (000) immediately.

There are free telephone and online counselling support services available to anyone in Australia experiencing a mental health emergency or another kind of crisis. These include:

  • Lifeline – suicide prevention and crisis support, call 131 114
  • Beyondblue – depression support and advice line, call 1300 224 636
  • 1800RESPECT – sexual assault and family violence counselling service, call 1800 RESPECT
  • Mensline – telephone and online support and information service for men, call 1300 789 978

At Kirana Colleges, we offer our students free and confidential counselling services. Call 1800 71 94 01 to talk to a counsellor, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We also offer three, free counselling sessions in person or via Skype.


Consumer affairs

Australia’s strong consumer laws protect you and your rights when you buy products or services.

If you want to know more about your rights and get information about returning or making a complaint about products and services, then visit either of the following websites:

Overseas Student Ombudsman

The Overseas Students Ombudsman investigates complaints about problems international students have with private schools, colleges and universities in Australia. If you feel that a problem or complaint you have raised with Kirana Colleges has not been resolved, you can contact the ombudsman for help.

Australian Taxation Office (ATO)

The ATO collects taxes and administers Australia’s taxation system.

If you have any questions about tax and your employment, see the section on the ATO website for international students.

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

If you have any questions about your student visa, staying in Australia after you’ve finished studying or your student visa conditions, contact the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.



    • Ready to begin?APPLY ONLINEInternational Students & Agents
    • Through ‘Future Unlimited’ we are dedicated to providing better lives and livelihoods through accredited international Australian education.