Your enquiry has been submitted and a member of our Career and Course Adviser Team will get back to you shortly.
In the meantime make sure you never miss a thing by signing up to Kirana Colleges eNEWS.
What We Offer
- Access to industry leading VET Teachers who care about how you progress in the course
- Flexible learning options; study online, in class, blended, by correspondence or at your workplace
- You may be eligible for state and/or federal funding as a loan or subsidy towards your course
- We have 7 learning campuses nationally for when you want to be inspired by like-minded students & trainers
- Some Kirana Colleges qualifications are part of a pathway to university and getting you degree ready
- Up to
Likes and Growing. If you like us too, write us a review!
Source: Kirana Colleges Facebook
- Book aCareer
- Why a career in Disability is right for you!
- Top 5 most rewarding and enjoyable careers in 2021!
- Top 6 tips for returning to work after parental leave
- 4 ways to travel the world and get ahead in your career
- 5 Ways Of Dealing With Unreliable Employees
- Should you study a business administration course?
- Self-Education Expenses!
- How to deal with loss and grief when working in Aged Care
- Kirana Colleges launches international training delivery across Australia
Business & ManagementCareer Outcomes
A business course can go a long way. Here’s what is possible:
- Administration Officer (Local Government)
- Administrative Assistant
- Clerical Officer
- Data Entry Operator
- Information Desk Clerk
- International Education Office Receptionist
- Legal Receptionist
- Office Assistant
- Trainee Racing Administrator