Get in touch!
Whether you’re looking to join the workforce, learn a new industry or upskill and advance your current career, we can help!
Just send us an enquiry and we will be in touch with all the ways you can start making a difference in the world!
What We Offer
- Access to industry leading VET Teachers who care about how you progress in the course
- Flexible learning options; study online, in class, blended, by correspondence or at your workplace
- You may be eligible for state and/or federal funding as a loan or subsidy towards your course
- We have 7 learning campuses nationally for when you want to be inspired by like-minded students & trainers
- Some Kirana Colleges qualifications are part of a pathway to university and getting you degree ready
- Up to
Likes and Growing. If you like us too, write us a review!
Source: Kirana Colleges Facebook
- Book aCareer
- Why a career in Disability is right for you!
- Top 5 most rewarding and enjoyable careers in 2021!
- Top 6 tips for returning to work after parental leave
- 4 ways to travel the world and get ahead in your career
- 5 Ways Of Dealing With Unreliable Employees
- Should you study a business administration course?
- Self-Education Expenses!
- How to deal with loss and grief when working in Aged Care
- Kirana Colleges launches international training delivery across Australia
Business & ManagementCareer Outcomes
A business course can go a long way. Here’s what is possible:
- Administration Officer (Local Government)
- Administrative Assistant
- Clerical Officer
- Data Entry Operator
- Information Desk Clerk
- International Education Office Receptionist
- Legal Receptionist
- Office Assistant
- Trainee Racing Administrator